Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

When Technology, Crafting, and Freebies Collide

I love technology, especially when it can be put to crafty purposes. So when my daughter pointed me to www.madebycode.com to build myself a free 3D bracelet, I was there within 2 seconds.

Made With Code is Google’s new initiative to get kids excited about STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math). I can get with that since my son is studying astrophysics.

What did I make my bracelet say? Self–promotion, of course!

made-with-code-bracelet

How cool is that?

Four to six weeks later, I got my free bracelet.

SC Wrong Way Google

Nancy, if you’re out there, I’ll trade you.

Ah, technology.

What’s your new favorite crafting gadget? Mine is my ancient embroidery machine. Hey, it’s still technologically superior to my cog sewing machine.

Thanks,

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!