Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Craft Book Challenge: Homemade Chocolate Syrup

Hi. I’ve been gone for awhile. Call it an extended battery recharge.

I haven’t been posting, but I’ve been doing all sorts of projects and taking pictures and writing posts in my head. And eating homemade ice cream. It is summer, so it’s allowed.

DSC04188

So, I’m calling this one a Craft Book Challenge. Check it out. I have the souvenir edition of the Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book. Woohoo! Worth a million dollars, right? Naw, it’s probably found in every thrift store in the nation. This one I inherited from my mother when she was cleaning  her kitchen.

DSC04181

I love vintage books, so I snapped it up. My mother must have gotten it as a wedding gift because it was published in 1965.

DSC04182

It’s worth picking up if you spot a copy at the thrift store if just for the chocolate syrup recipe.

DSC04184

So proudly eat that homemade ice cream in the homemade waffle bowl with that delicious homemade chocolate syrup on top.

DSC04187

I know I will.

Thanks,

Aimee

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I will have to try this recipe out.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!