Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Craft Book Challenge Week 21: Doodling

My son is graduating from high school this weekend, which means we're all in overdrive mode to get everything done before friends and family arrive to celebrate. I hung his robe weeks ago hoping the wrinkles would fall out on their own. I haven't had a moment to check. Would you trust a 17–year–old boy with a nylon robe and an iron?

This week I chose four books (what?!?) to help bring me some peace between cleaning marathons.






Doodling is calming, and these Zentangle® books are full of complex patterns that are easy to execute. After I finish stripping/rewaxing my dining room floor, I'm going to zone out for awhile with these patterns. I'll need time to recover from the fumes before I tackle the next job.

Thanks,
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!