Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Craft Book Challenge Week 11: Uh Oh!

I had a book picked out for my craft book challenge this week. But, I can't find the little tool that I need to do it. I know I have one, but where is it?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

In my search I found:

  • A set of glass eye droppers.
  • A 2000 Chipper Jones baseball card that is worth $1.
  • A Northern Exposure trading card that is worth $5 according to eBay (where did I get this?).
  • A pile of birthday cards from six years ago. (I knew the monkey one was from my brother without even having to open it.)
  • Several glitter candles (gone).
  • A paint graining tool I've been looking for.
  • The rest of my Shrinky Dink stash.
  • A story I wrote in high school.
  • My old–school Spirograph and Fashion Plates.
  • My grandfather's 35–year–old playing cards.

I do not, however, have the mystery tool I'm looking for. My last hope is to search the attic. Failing that, I'll hit up our hole–in–the–wall art shop. They're still selling craft books from the '70s. And the final straw, order from the Internet and push this book back. It's Easter–related. That's all I'm saying.

Thanks,

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!