And do I DO anything with those wonderful books but stroke their bindings and organize them by size and craft medium? Generally, no, which is really starting to bug me.
So this poor, forgotten blog gets a purpose. Once a week I will dip into my vast library and pick a project and I will do it. And I will post about it. And I will get over this requirement I have to making my pictures look like they came out of a magazine.
- Once a week (at least) I will do a project from one of my many craft books.
- I do not have to follow the directions exactly.
- I must post about it even if it will be trashed the moment I'm done working on it.
- Perfectionism is not allowed.
- Any book that does not intrigue me enough to pick a project from will be sent to the Friends of the Library book sale (where I will probably buy it back).
- I must use what supplies I have unless absolutely necessary.