Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Finally we tackle the master bath

This ugly light fixture has been hanging in my master bath for 10 years. It is beyond time to see it go.

Hollywood lights do not make you look like a movie star.

Unfortunately, it hid a great sin... Yikes! I have never patched a hole that big before.


I've often wondered if the contractor used rulers and levels when building this house. It took me three days and several YouTube how-to videos to patch, texture, and paint that monstrosity away.


Ahh... relief. Now, onto the other eleventy-billion projects we've been putting off. One day I will frame the mirror and put trim on the vanity. I figure it'll take me another 10 years to get around to it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, this is what needs to be done in ours too! And I also have dreams of framing out my mirrors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like we need to make some plans.

      Delete
  2. It does look awkward but I guess Halloween is all about looking awkward :) perfect thing to have for Halloween, will be making it for myself in next halloween

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!